You can use this code to show the staff for a webpage. For example, if you have a Videolog you may want to show the people that participate in the videos. Once the script is correctly installed, you have a webpage in which you see the staff's avatars. When you click on a photo, a description for that user appears on the left column using script.aculo.us effects and AJAX to load asynchronously using a PHP script,
Here is how to install it:
This is tested with WordPress 2.7 and Colourise Theme. You may have to change some things (CSS Widths) to make it fit your theme.
0. Download the script in the Downloads tab.
1. Upload "data.php" to your FTP
2. Create a file called "data.txt" in yout FTP server.
3. Now you can add the information that will be shown on the page. Use a syntax like this:
someone### Add here the description for someone. You can use HTML tags. (4.) If you are going to install the page on a WordPress blog, you must install the "Embedit" plugin (included)
5. Once you have installed that plugin, copy the HTML content (the page.html file's source code).
7. Now modify the columns to show the avatars. They are 50x50. The right column is the div "pipol2". Change the img src and the id (it must match the ids on step 3)
8. You can add or delete more photos by changing the HTML
9. Press publish
10. Enjoy :)
Ohloh computes statistics on FOSS projects by examining source code and commit history in source code management systems. This project has code locations but that location contains no recognizable source code for Ohloh to analyze.