SWT/XML is a lightweight XML markup language for describing Eclipse SWT / RCP user interfaces. It includes an Eclipse Web Tools based IDE editor plug-in.
* Very readable and compact XML grammar for describing SWT user interfaces.
* Easy to learn and to use. If you know SWT, you just need to learn few API / XML conversion rules.
* I18N support using label properties and resource bundles (same as for plugin.xml files).
* Eclipse IDE plug-in with Content Assist and Preview.
* Strict markup validation with meaningful exception messages.
* Easy integration in your application, the runtime library of SWT/XML is very small (<150KB) and has almost no external dependencies (except for Eclipse RCP plug-ins)