syscolorize is a system log viewing software. It displays some useful information by filtering, altering and colorizing syslog files.
- Syscolorize reads its data from a file, a FIFO, or from stdin ;
- you can establish filters on a per-host, per-process-name, or per-message basis ;
- hosts, process names, and messages can be matched against full text or regular expressions ;
- you can define global default colors for timestamp, host, process name, and message ;
- each filter can define a process name color, and you can split messages in parts. Each part can be colorized too.
Ohloh computes statistics on FOSS projects by examining source code and commit history in source code management systems. This project has no code locations, and so Ohloh cannot perform this analysis
Is this project's source code hosted in a publicly available repository? Do you know the URL? If you do, click the button below and tell us so that Ohloh can generate statistics! It's fast and easy - try it and see!
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.