TestNG is a testing framework inspired from JUnit and NUnit but introducing some new functionalities that make it more powerful and easier to use, such as:
* JDK 5 Annotations (JDK 1.4 is also supported with JavaDoc annotations).
* Flexible test configuration.
* Support for data-driven testing
* Support for parameters.
* distribution of tests on slave machines.
* Powerful execution model
* Supported by a variety of tools and plug-ins (Eclipse, IDEA, Maven, etc...).
* Embeds BeanShell for further flexibility.
* no dependencies
* Dependent methods for application server testing.
TestNG is designed to cover all categories of tests: unit, functional, end-to-end, integration, etc...
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.