We are temporarily operating with limited features while we perform a website upgrade. Users cannot log in during this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience. We'll be back to full operation shortly.
This projects contains
- A TreeTable widget based on jqTreeTable plugin for jQuery (http://www.hanpau.com/jquery/unobtrusivetreetable.php)
- A TreeView widget based on this jQuery plugin: http://jquery.bassistance.de/treeview/demo
The widgets use the same class model: TtreeModel.scala. The model allows to map differents in-memory class to "td" in the treetable or "li" in the treeview.
See examples in the following project: http://code.google.com/p/fbd-widget-examples/
- A binding facility from in-memory class to "LI" for TreeView (equivalent to the TD's TreeTable mechanism)
- skinning and theming.
- AJAX compatible (go to the server to find the expanded sub-element)
- jqTreeTable doesn't allow mora than 1 table per page.
- liftweb community feedbacks.
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.