WAX.js is an ECMAScript implementation of the Writing API for XML (WAX).
WAX has the following characteristics and benefits:
- Focuses on writing XML, not reading it
- Requires less code than other approaches
- Uses less memory than other approaches because it outputs XML as each method is called rather than storing it in a DOM-like memory structure
- Is very small in size, especially the compressed version
- Writes all XML node types
- Always outputs well-formed XML or throws an exception
- Provides extensive error checking
- Automatically escapes special characters in text and attribute values unless escaping is turned off
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.