* Persistence (currently: in-memory, in GAE data store)
* Events (for all added, removed, or changed entites)
* Commands (which can be serialized, too)
* Transactions (over as many entities as you like)
* Versioning (including a full change log)
* Access Rights Management (with powerful resources hierarchies and nested user groups)
* Synchronisation of stat between client and server (in strict or relaxed mode)
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.